A hand holding service, everything you need to get from your home country to a paid teaching job in your perfect location.
My name is Georgie – an adventure seeker and travel lover who has lived and worked extensively in Vietnam, Cambodia and South East Asia for over six years. I have travelled to many different countries as well as teaching in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. I have loved teaching all ages and abilities in private and public schools, language centers, for the government and for small and large businesses. For me to help you change your life and start a new adventure teaching English (legally) in the world. You will need to be a native English speaker (or equivalent), have a degree, a 120 hour face to face TEFL certificate (or be prepared to get one) and a lot of enthusiasm for life and travelling! I can also help you with fully inclusive relocation packages, getting your recognised TESOL certificate and help you find a job in a leading language centre, so that you can start the journey of a life time.
Georgie truly supported me through the greatest experience of my life. She was there like a friend and guided me to choose the school, home, TESOL program and city that was right for me. It was perfect for me to be able to make my own decisions and still have someone there to make sure I was doing what was best for me. She has a great understanding and love for Vietnam that is contagious! I wouldn’t recommend any other program. Go to Vietnam! And go with Georgie as your friend! It will change your life.
Teach Abroad – Everything you need from start to finish (Now available in Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, Japan) $1700
- Dedicated job assistance placement in one of the top language centres in Vietnam, Japan, Thailand and South Korea- or your money back
- Housing assistance- in an apartment or shared house
- All necessary work permits and visas required for teaching English in Vietnam, Japan Thailand and South Korea provided by my partner language centre
- Guaranteed monthly salary
- Excellent resources, teaching materials and equipment
- Year-long contracts with end-of-year completion bonuses (in most centres)
- Give us your place of preferences with flexible start dates in Vietnam or Japan, Thailand and South Korea and pick your own start date for when you want to start teaching English
- Get connected with a trusted medical insurance broker
- Professional ESL training provided by the centre
- City tour on arrival
- Ongoing support and assistance throughout your time teaching English in Vietnam, Japan or Thailand, South Korea. This support is unlimited.
- Lesson planning support with a professional trainer
- Access to a years worth of lesson plans with Lingua House
I signed up to the full relocation package that TFV offers. Georgie, the owner of this small niche business is ‘one of a kind’. From my initial enquiry to my current teaching journey in Vietnam, she has supported me every step of the way and surpassed my expectations. Her advice and willingness to help is ‘second to none’. Before I signed up, I researched her business, read about her and TFV reviews. I was immediately impressed, and honestly, inspired, by what she has achieved, and her passion to use that to help others have the same opportunity. This remains true to this day.
Do you have a TEFL qualification?
If you are a new teacher who wants to start your teaching journey abroad and don’t have a TEFL yet, we can offer both the TEFL and the Teach Abroad Program for a discounted price.
TEFL certification plus full relocation – $2999 US (face to face TEFL) or $2250 (online TEFL).
Hey there! Are you ready to experience a new culture and share your love of English as a second language? We’ve got the perfect solution for you with unlimited support and assistance.We’re here to support you as you embark on a thrilling new chapter in your life.
Our comprehensive package will give you everything you need to start your teaching journey in Vietnam, South Korea, Thailand, or Japan. And the best part? You’ll have our full support every step of the way! Unlike other Teach Abroad and TEFL providers, our support doesn’t stop once you finish the course but we offer continued support including lesson planning and preparation well after you have achieved your TEFL. We understand that moving abroad to teach English isn’t just about receiving a quality qualification with expert training but about making the whole experience feel fun and stress-free.
Why Choose Our Package?
It takes you from no experience, all the way to being a qualified TESOL teacher and seasoned expat, living and working abroad.We’ve combined all the best elements of our TEFL/TESOL course and Teach Abroad Package into one unbeatable deal. You’ll get your TEFL certification, expert lesson planning guidance, and so much more – all at a discounted price!
We’d love for you to join us if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (Don’t worry, non-degree holders in Cambodia can still apply)
- Are a native English speaker or have native-level proficiency
- Have a clean criminal record
- Are fit and healthy
Interested in a package or looking for more information?
We’re here to support you every step of the way, from your initial certification to your successful arrival in your new home. Let’s get started on this exciting journey together! Get in touch with us today