Packages to Teach English Abroad
My name is Georgie – an adventure seeker and travel lover who has lived and worked extensively in Vietnam, Cambodia and South East Asia for over six years. I have travelled to many different countries as well as teaching in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. I have loved teaching all ages and abilities in private and public schools, language centers, for the government and for small and large businesses. For me to help you change your life and start a new adventure teaching English (legally) in Vietnam or Cambodia you will need to be a native English speaker (or equivalent), have a degree, a 120 hour face to face TEFL certificate (or be prepared to get one) and a lot of enthusiasm for life and travelling! I can also help you with fully inclusive relocation packages, getting your recognised TESOL certificate and help you find a job in a leading language centre, so that you can start the journey of a life time.
The next step:
Teacher’s Friend can offer you the following options:
Practical Placement in Asia:
Add-on for those of you who have completed the in-depth theory either virtually or self-paced.
Georgie truly supported me through the greatest experience of my life. She was there like a friend and guided me to choose the school, home, TESOL program and city that was right for me. It was perfect for me to be able to make my own decisions and still have someone there to make sure I was doing what was best for me. She has a great understanding and love for Vietnam that is contagious! I wouldn’t recommend any other program. Go to Vietnam! And go with Georgie as your friend! It will change your life.
Full relocation package- with dedicated job assistance and city tour on arrival and country orientation $1700
- Dedicated job assistance placement in one of the top language centres in Vietnam, Thailand and South Korea- or your money back
- Housing assistance- in an apartment or shared house
- All necessary work permits and visas required for teaching English in Vietnam, Thailand and South Korea provided by my partner language centre
- Guaranteed monthly salary: Vietnam ($1400-$1600 per month for 18-24 hours per week)
- Excellent resources, teaching materials and equipment
- Year-long contracts with end-of-year completion bonuses (in most centres)
- Give us your place of preferences with flexible start dates in Vietnam or Thailand and South Korea and pick your own start date for when you want to start teaching English
- Get connected with a trusted medical insurance broker
- Professional ESL training provided by the centre
- City tour on arrival
- Ongoing support and assistance throughout your time teaching English in Vietnam or Thailand, South Korea. This support is unlimited.
- Lesson planning support with a professional trainer
- Access to a years worth of lesson plans with Lingua House
Now also available in South Korea and Thailand $1700
I signed up to the full relocation package that TFV offers. Georgie, the owner of this small niche business is ‘one of a kind’. From my initial enquiry to my current teaching journey in Vietnam, she has supported me every step of the way and surpassed my expectations. Her advice and willingness to help is ‘second to none’. Before I signed up, I researched her business, read about her and TFV reviews. I was immediately impressed, and honestly, inspired, by what she has achieved, and her passion to use that to help others have the same opportunity. This remains true to this day.
Do you have a TEFL qualification?
Most language centres in Vietnam and Cambodia require a TEFL certification. If you’re not certified yet, we can help!
I offer an accredited TEFL course. This course also comes with job assistance if you would like to teach in Vietnam, Thailand Cambodia, Bali, South Korea, Costa Rica, Spain and all courses come with job assistance.
There are a number of options for taking this course, including doing so from the comfort of your own home, without needing to get on a plane!
TEFL certification plus full relocation and dedicated job assistance placement in a leading language centre of your choice in Vietnam or Cambodia! $2998 US (face to face TEFL) or $1998 (self-paced).
This is literally everything you need for teaching English in Vietnam in one massive package with a huge discount and unlimited support and assistance.
During the course:
- Job assistance if you come to Vietnam or Cambodia to teach
- Study in the hustling and bustling city of Hanoi or the vibrant HCM (Vietnam), the wonderful (Phnom Penh (Cambodia) or take our hybrid course and study anywhere in the world
- Get 8 hours of practical teaching experience that meets the international standard for TEFL certification
- Get taught by a professional ESL trainer with five years of teaching experience
- Guidance and support throughout your course
- Visa assistance- if taking the course in Vietnam or Cambodia, or working here afterwards
- Opportunity to rent laptops and motorbikes- if doing the course in Vietnam/ Cambodia
- A multi-country experience. (For travel lovers there is the opportunity to take the TEFL in the amazing country of Cambodia before heading over to Vietnam- you might even fit in some travel on the way! Ask for more details.
4 in After the course:
- Everything included in the ESL starter package
- Dedicated job assistance placement in one of the top language centres in Vietnam or Cambodia- or your money back.
- Housing assistance- in an apartment or shared house in Vietnam or Cambodia.
- All necessary work permits and visas provided by my partner language centre
- Guaranteed monthly salary (Approximately $1200 – $1400 per month for 18 hours per week)
- Excellent resources, teaching materials and equipment
- Yearlong contracts with end-of year completion bonuses (in most centres)
- You choose where you work and pick your own start date
- Health Insurance provided by the language centre
- Professional development and training
- City tour on arrival with a local guide- all the best spots
- Introduction to a trusted motorbike retailer and mechanic
- Ongoing support and assistance throughout your time teaching English in Vietnam or Cambodia. This support is unlimited. If you want me to place you in a new language centre as any point, three months in or three years in, then I will do this for you- free of charge! I am your friend, I will always be here.
Last year, I decided to teach English in Vietnam. After searching through online programs, I finally found one that suited my needs. Georgie helped me with my application and sent them to competitive schools in the area I requested. She helped me secure the job before I landed. After I arrived in Vietnam, she set me up with a tour and a contact. The contact showed me some great local spots to eat and drink. She helped relieve anxiety about moving to another country and offered support whenever I needed. Georgie placed me in a language school that I really enjoy. I have made many friends since coming to Vietnam and it is thanks to Georgie’s understanding of the English teaching market. Without Georgie’s assistance, I think I would have been more nervous to move my whole life abroad.
Practical Placement in Asia: $550 US
For those of you who have completed the in-depth theory either virtually or self-paced and who would like to come to Asia to experience life here and teach motivated, real-life ESL students and observe experienced ESL teachers in action!
Choose whether to come to the brilliant Vietnam or amazing Cambodia for ten fun-filled days to complete your life-changing practical teacher training in the hustle and bustle of Hanoi, the city that never sleeps (HCM) or Phnom Penh with its rich history and beautiful people. Meet the friendly locals, befriend other like-minded teachers, teach happy local people, visit the fantastic schools and language centres and make amazing memories.
After completion, you can choose to get awesome job assistance and stay in Asia for a new life or fly feeling fulfilled back home to use your TEFL in your home country or online.
- Observation of engaging, experienced ESL teachers
- 8 hours of teaching practice with real ESL students, with professional feedback
- Comfortable accommodation for 10 nights in one of three amazing cities of your choice
- Dedicated job support in vibrant Ho Chi Minh, cultural Hanoi or fascinating Phnom Penh after course completion
Georgie has been amazing from the start and she has completely superseded my expectations! From the support via Skype prior to interviewing with potential Language Centers to helping with housing etc – the service has been top notch!
I would highly recommend Georgie and Teacher’s Friend Vietnam to anyone apprehensive about making the move or to even the most seasoned ESL traveler. She is a dream to work with and all of her recommendations have been spot on! Thanks a million Georgie!
Interested in a package or looking for more information?
Do you have a TEFL qualification?
Most language centres in Vietnam require a TEFL certification. If you’re not certified yet, we can help!